Updating the landscaping of your home is the first step to improving its curb appeal. Curb appeal is the attraction of your home to passersby. When someone drives or walks past your home, you want them to like what they see. Improving your home's curb appeal includes everything on the exterior of your home, as well as the surrounding land. Anything that a passerby can see is part of the curb appeal and must be addressed. To help increase your home's curb appeal in one, fell swoop, consider having a large outdoor water fountain installed. Yes, a fountain may seem like a bit too much – but your fountain doesn't have to be obnoxious and tacky. Here at Carved Stone Creations, we can help you design a beautiful, large fountain that will enhance the beauty and curb appeal of your home. Contact us today to learn more about our quality fountains, and let us get started on the design of your new fountain.
- Eileen on 5 Famous Fountains Around the World
- Jan 20, 2016 We Were Awarded Best Of Houzz 2016
- Oct 28, 2012 Stone Estate Fountain Design And Installation
- Jul 03, 2012 A Guide to Stone Tile Types and Finishes
- Jun 22, 2012 How to Prepare a Concrete Slab for a Fountain Installation
- Apr 30, 2012 Self-Contained Water Fountain Installation
- Jul 06, 2010 Installing a Disappearing Fountain (video)