It is highly encouraged that you work with an architect or interior designer on any project, but not required. As it is easier for a designer to better assess your individual needs with regards to space, light, colors, textures and lending a flow to your overall home environment. We do have on-staff stone designers to assist you with selecting the appropriate stone-type for your project.
- Eileen on 5 Famous Fountains Around the World
- Jan 20, 2016 We Were Awarded Best Of Houzz 2016
- Oct 28, 2012 Stone Estate Fountain Design And Installation
- Jul 03, 2012 A Guide to Stone Tile Types and Finishes
- Jun 22, 2012 How to Prepare a Concrete Slab for a Fountain Installation
- Apr 30, 2012 Self-Contained Water Fountain Installation
- Jul 06, 2010 Installing a Disappearing Fountain (video)