Normal maintenance requirements are similar to wood floors or carpet where routine sweeping or vacuuming is done for removing dirt. Stone surfaces should be resealed when water no longer beads on the surface. The frequency of resealing will depend on traffic and use. Stone, like any other natural product, will age and patina over time adding to its beauty and character.
- Eileen on 5 Famous Fountains Around the World
- Jan 20, 2016 We Were Awarded Best Of Houzz 2016
- Oct 28, 2012 Stone Estate Fountain Design And Installation
- Jul 03, 2012 A Guide to Stone Tile Types and Finishes
- Jun 22, 2012 How to Prepare a Concrete Slab for a Fountain Installation
- Apr 30, 2012 Self-Contained Water Fountain Installation
- Jul 06, 2010 Installing a Disappearing Fountain (video)