Never Too Early to Plan a Celebration The school year has just begun, but it is never too early to start planning a graduation party for your child in her senior year! The senior year is one of the most exciting times of your child’s life. She is busy with all of the senior year activities, like the prom and applying to colleges. Before you both know it, graduation will be here – and your little girl will walk across the stage to collect her diploma. This is definitely a cause for celebration – and Carved Stone Creations is here to help you plan a fabulous graduation party that your child will never forget. One of the most important aspects of the party should be the atmosphere. You want to make her party extra special, so go the distance! Plan an outdoor event where there will be plenty of room for guests, then start planning the details of the outdoor décor. When planning the décor, think beyond the simple streamers and banners – think big. Our outdoor bronze sculptures can help you create an elegant, refined atmosphere for the graduation party, without sacrificing the celebratory mood. We offer a wide range of sculptures that will make the perfect addition to any party – and you can even opt to keep the sculptures on your lawn to give your home’s curb appeal a boost. Remember – your child’s high school graduation only comes once in a lifetime, so make it outstanding, with the use of our beautiful sculptures. Contact us today to learn more about our other products that may also help set the tone for the party.
- Eileen on 5 Famous Fountains Around the World
- Jan 20, 2016 We Were Awarded Best Of Houzz 2016
- Oct 28, 2012 Stone Estate Fountain Design And Installation
- Jul 03, 2012 A Guide to Stone Tile Types and Finishes
- Jun 22, 2012 How to Prepare a Concrete Slab for a Fountain Installation
- Apr 30, 2012 Self-Contained Water Fountain Installation
- Jul 06, 2010 Installing a Disappearing Fountain (video)