Sealing stone is strongly suggested, as it will create a barrier between the stone and dirt and stains. Even if a sealer is used, this is NOT going to make the stone 100% resistant to stains. Any staining agent that comes into contact with the stone should be removed immediately. Sealant and cleaner should be included on every stone order. We sell the Miracle Sealant Company products because they are widely considered the best available. Sealant is easy to apply. Use a sponge brush, paintbrush, or roller to spread it evenly over the surface of the stone. Traffic and use will affect the need to reseal a surface but resealing annually is a safe time frame.
- Eileen on 5 Famous Fountains Around the World
- Jan 20, 2016 We Were Awarded Best Of Houzz 2016
- Oct 28, 2012 Stone Estate Fountain Design And Installation
- Jul 03, 2012 A Guide to Stone Tile Types and Finishes
- Jun 22, 2012 How to Prepare a Concrete Slab for a Fountain Installation
- Apr 30, 2012 Self-Contained Water Fountain Installation
- Jul 06, 2010 Installing a Disappearing Fountain (video)