Fireplaces make a wonderful focal point for any room. They can be carved from several different stone types to give a unique look to each design. Our fireplaces are hand carved from natural stone for a one-of-a-kind look.
If you dont like what you see in our online showroom, let us know. We can custom design any fireplace to fit your style. We use 3-D modeling software to show you what your fireplace will look like before we start carving. Take a look at these five unique fireplace designs.
1. This grand fireplace features intricate carved details and two lions that sit on the mantel. The overmantel features a semi-precious amethyst slab surrounded by more light travertine stone carvings.
2. This two-story fireplace features classic columns that frame the sleek fireplace mantel design. This design is carved from a golden travertine.
3. This fireplace design doesnt feature an overmantel, but it isnt any less impressive. The intricate hand carved details in the Jerusalem bone limestone are one-of-a-kind.
4. The classic styling mixed with the unique marble coloring makes this fireplace a bold accent to any home. The Michelangelo marble fireplace features simple but elegant molding designs.
5. Believe it or not, this fireplace design is carved from stone, not wood. The unique woodvein sandstone reveals ancient layers of natural sedimentation that gives the look of wood grain in the fireplace design.
If you would like help designing your fireplace, please contact us.