2″ NPT Adjustable Brass Nozzle. Water-level Independent
- Adjustable Nozzles are sold as a set (as both the bottom male NPT threaded portion and the top friction fit nozzle which has a finer thread pattern and is meant to be finger tight).
- Please do not assume that if you have the bottom male portion already welded into your copper ring (and only really need a new female portion), that the new female part of the nozzle will be the same thread pattern as the male end of the existing part you already have.
- Here is our return policy if the nozzle you purchase does not work for your situation, and you need to return it within 30 days.
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee to return the parts though, so please review this multi-page document for more dimensions on all of our adjustable nozzles before you make your purchase. (Please find the appropriate page to align with the NPT size you were looking for.)
- Or, there is also some sizing information below.
Pipe thread sizes do NOT refer to any physical dimension. The outside diameter of each nozzle must be measured and compared to Table 1.1 for correct size identification. For example, a 1/4” NPT nozzle has an outside thread diameter of 0.540”
TABLE 1.1 How to Determine NPT (National Pipe Thread) Size NPT SIZE THREAD OUTSIDE DIAMETER 1/8″ 0.405″ 1/4″ 0.540″ 3/8″ 0.675″ 1/2″ 0.840″ 3/4″ 1.050″ 1″ 1.315″ 1-1/4″ 1.660″ 1-1/2″ 1.900″ 2″ 2.375″ 2-1/2″ 2.875″ 3″ 3.500″ 4″ 4.500″ 5″ 5.563″