3/4″ NPT Male-Threaded Adjustable Brass Nozzle, 1/2″ OD x 3/8″ ID.
The level independent nozzle has its jet above the surface of the water. If the water level drops, the water stream is unaffected. The water stream is typically less turbulent with this type of brass nozzles requiring less pump power. The pattern with this type of nozzle is defined by the jet orientation and not surface wave action within the pool. These nozzles are better for large interactive fountains as well as fountain applications requiring a precise stream of water such as spitting fountains. Level independent nozzles include jet, cluster, 3-tier, finger, dome and most specialty nozzles.
- Adjustable Nozzles are sold as a set (as both the bottom male NPT threaded portion and the top friction fit nozzle which has a finer thread pattern and is meant to be finger tight).
- Please do not assume that if you have the bottom male portion already welded into your copper ring (and only really need a new female portion), that the new female part of the nozzle will be the same thread pattern as the male end of the existing part you already have.
- Here is our return policy if the nozzle you purchase does not work for your situation, and you need to return it within 30 days.
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee to return the parts though, so please review this multi-page document for more dimensions on all of our adjustable nozzles before you make your purchase. (Please find the appropriate page to align with the NPT size you were looking for.)
- Or, there is also some sizing information below.
Pipe thread sizes do NOT refer to any physical dimension. The outside diameter of each nozzle must be measured and compared to Table 1.1 for correct size identification. For example, a 1/4” NPT nozzle has an outside thread diameter of 0.540”
TABLE 1.1 How to Determine NPT (National Pipe Thread) Size NPT SIZE THREAD OUTSIDE DIAMETER 1/8″ 0.405″ 1/4″ 0.540″ 3/8″ 0.675″ 1/2″ 0.840″ 3/4″ 1.050″ 1″ 1.315″ 1-1/4″ 1.660″ 1-1/2″ 1.900″ 2″ 2.375″ 2-1/2″ 2.875″ 3″ 3.500″ 4″ 4.500″ 5″ 5.563″