The graceful hand-carved spiral detailing seems to elegantly enhance the shape and contour of the finial style Charcoal Grey Granite fountain and aids in creating an attractive waterfall pattern. This fountain is certain to satisfy those with refined taste! This Lotus Granite Fountain is an ideal addition for any garden fountain, entry fountain, patio fountain, pound fountain, office fountain, etc…
- Dimensions: 14″ H x 8″ Diameter
- Material: Charcoal Grey Granite
- Pump is not included – as pump size will depend on how the fountain is set up.
- Check out this Blog Post to learn more about why a GRANITE fountain is better than other more porous stones, and can essentially last FOREVER!
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color of granite doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have other colors of this type of fountain here: Bubbling Fountains
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)
We recommend installing a pondless basin if you plan on using this fountain, with polished rocks as shown at the base:
You can make a Disappearing Fountain and place this centerpiece over a pond less basin. (which is shown in the video below.)
- The pump sits within the gravel-covered plastic basin dug into the ground directly beneath the fountain and the water runs down to the polished rocks on the ground.
- An autofill kit can be mounted to the inside wall of the pondless basin basin, so then you do not even have to fill it up with a hose.
- Please note, the water must fall into rocks over the basin, wood chips should not be installed there, as they will degrade over time and foul your pump.
- Here is a blog post to explain more about this kind of fountain installation: Installing a Disappearing Fountain
- This kind of installation (as well as the modified self contained) is very good if you have many trees in the area, which would otherwise drop leaves into a pool, and cause major maintenance needs with your pump.
Pump not included. Contact CSC for pump size and installation recommendations.