Add some classical refinement to your landscape with this custom hand-carved Granite Fountain (Traviata 2-tier). Carved of Cabo Sands Granite featuring a stylized finial from which water bubbles and cascades to the two tiered bowls below. This large fountain is in-stock and can work perfectly as an estate fountain, courtyard fountain, motor court fountain, arrival fountain, etc…
- Centerpiece only
- Dimensions: 60″ Dia. x 96″ H.
- Material: Cabo Sands Granite
- Pump and misc. mechanical items not included – as this will depend on how the fountain is set up.
- Check out this Blog Post to learn more about why a GRANITE fountain is better than other more porous stones, and can essentially last FOREVER!
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
Height of bottom basin: 48″, so a minimum of a 12′ pool surround is recommended for this fountain. (Or, if you have a windy area or are using a spray ring, an 14′ – 16′ diameter surround is probably the size you should use.)
- Enjoy optional effects like underwater LED lighting or a copper fountain spray ring.
- If you need help finding a matching pool surround, just contact us via: [email protected]
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color of granite doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have another colors of this type of fountain here: Traviata Fountains
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)