This classic Victorian pedestal urn fountain would make a charming accent to your garden. Hand-carved from natural stone, this Charcoal Grey Granite fountain has a classic flower petal design motif bowl with a bubbling water feature which can also double as planter, and a square base pedestal. This granite fountain is in-stock and can work perfectly as a garden fountain, entry fountain, courtyard fountain, ect…
- Centerpiece only
- Dimensions: 30″ Dia. x 42″ H, 18″ square base.
- Material: Charcoal Grey Granite
- Pump and misc. mechanical items not included – as this will depend on how the fountain is set up.
- Check out this Blog Post to learn more about why a GRANITE fountain is better than other more porous stones, and can essentially last FOREVER!
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
- Height of bottom basin: 42″, so a minimum of a 10′ pool surround is recommended for this fountain. (Or, if you have a windy area or are using a spray ring, an 12′ – 14′ diameter surround is probably the size you should use.)
- Enjoy optional effects like underwater LED lighting or a copper fountain spray ring.
- If you need help finding a matching pool surround, just contact us via: [email protected]
- You can make a Disappearing Fountain and place this centerpiece over a pond less basin.
- The pump sits within the gravel-covered plastic basin dug into the ground directly beneath the fountain and all 3 fountain tiers spill water into each other and then right to the polished rocks on the ground.
- An autofill kit can be mounted to the inside wall of the pondless basin basin, so then you do not even have to fill it up with a hose.
- Please note, the water must fall into rocks over the basin, wood chips should not be installed there, as they will degrade over time and foul your pump.
- Here is a blog post to explain more about this kind of fountain installation: Installing a Disappearing Fountain
- This kind of installation (as well as the modified self contained) is very good if you have many trees in the area, which would otherwise drop leaves into a pool, and cause major maintenance needs with your pump.
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color of granite doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have other colors of this type of fountain here: 60″ Urn Fountains
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)
Here is a similar fountain centerpiece running (carved of Charcoal Grey Granite) and paired with a matching granite 12-foot round contour fountain pool surround (Item #1612, sold separately).