Add some classical refinement to your landscape with this custom hand-carved Granite Fountain (60″ Urn Fountain). Carved of Golden Cypress Granite water shoots up from the middle overfilling the urn and cascades to the bowl below. This large fountain is in-stock and can work perfectly as an estate fountain, courtyard fountain, motor court fountain, arrival fountain, etc…
- Centerpiece only
- Dimensions: 60″ Dia. x 44″ H.
- Material: Golden Cypress Granite
- Pump and misc. mechanical items not included – as this will depend on how the fountain is set up.
- Check out this Blog Post to learn more about why a GRANITE fountain is better than other more porous stones, and can essentially last FOREVER!
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
- Height of bottom basin: 44″, so a minimum of a 12′ pool surround is recommended for this fountain. (Or, if you have a windy area or are using a spray ring, an 14′ – 16′ diameter surround is probably the size you should use.)
- Enjoy optional effects like underwater LED lighting or a copper fountain spray ring.
- If you need help finding a matching pool surround, just contact us via: [email protected]
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color of granite doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have other colors of this type of fountain here: 60″ Urn Fountains
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)
Here is a similar fountain centerpiece running (carved of Charcoal Grey Granite) and paired with a matching granite